WIFA to conduct New Referee Recruit classes
In association with MDFA – Mumbai District Football Association, WIFA (Western India Football Association) is all set to conduct MDFA New Referee Recruit Classes in the month of May 2018. The interested candidates need to fill up the WIFA Referee form and they can as well as apply online at the following AIFF website: https://www.the-aiff.com/become_refree.htm
The candidates must carry the below documents along with them for the classes:
1. Medical fitness certificate for the fitness test.
2. Proof of date of birth.
3. Proof of residence.
4. Educational qualification certificate SSC or higher.
5. PAN card.
6. 2 passport size photo.
7. Carry ? 1,500 if not already paid.
8. Carry original and photocopy of all above documents.
9. Original will be returned after verification.
*Convey to all interested ones, even if not registered earlier.
Venue and date will be confirmed shortly by WIFA. For further queries write to: email@example.com