Kenkre Champions League – Final Day
All good things must come to an end. Don’t take it literally. It’s just our way of saying how fabulous the Kenkre Champions League of 2017 has been. Year after year the participation levels increase, the enthusiasm magnifies and the future of Indian football keeps getting better. We at football counter bring this final round of this year’s KCL.
- The Scottish Devils beat the FFA U8 2-0 with goals from Yash Kapadia and Anmol Kampani.
- In another U8 L1 match, Shining Stars U8 defeated the Hawks by 2-0. Raapay Shaikh and Yohan Britto were the goalscorers.
- Sean Todiwalla’s brace guided FFA U8 to a 3-0 win over the Hawks.
- One World Joeys romped to a 4-0 win over Joga Bonito. Another match where there were two braces involved. The goals came from Ruhaan Bhanushali and Mitaansh Palan.
- Scottish Bravehearts emerged 3-0 winners with a mind blowing hat-trick from Sparsh Shukla.
- The Don Bosco team dismantled the Huskies U10 by 9-0 with Christiano Fernandes scoring 5 of those ten goals.
- In another match, Aspire U10 ran out 3-0 winners over Scottish Strikers with goals from Nathan, Rayan and Amaan.
- FFA U10 strolled past AB Champs with a 5-0 win.
- A brace from Arnav Kashikar leads Mighty Minions to a 2-1 win over OneWorld Havoc.
- Mahsuvin’s brace inspired FFA U10 to a 9-1 win over Bombay Patriots with seven different scorers.
- Jaguars romped to a 10-0 win over the Dynamites with the captain Joshua Mendes leading the scoring with four goals and Gautam Girish scoring a hat-trick.
- SSE U12 registered a comfortable 3-0 over the Chargers. Arhaan, Sanjay and Pronoy were amongst the goals for SSE.
- Bosco Strikers thumped the Lightning Bolt side by 11-0. The highlight of the match was seven goals by Harsh Palande. Absolute domination from the Strikers.
- FFA Blue beat Huskies U12 2-0 courtesy goals from Hamza and Ziev.
- Braces from Param Shah and Ishan Sheth lead One World FNF to a 4-0 win over All-Star
- Golden Eaglets won by a scoreline of 2-0 Rustomjee IS (A) U12 with goals from Veer Shah and Panit Madhau.
- Rustomjee IS (B) U12 suffered a 4-0 thumping at the hands of the Scottish Shooters. Sachchit Jha, Clint Fernandes, Varun Nirula and Atish Bhalerao lit up the scoreboard.
- Golden Eaglets continued their stellar performance winning 5-0 against Friends United with goals from Panit, Vivan, Vividh, Gavin and Aarin.
- The Football Academy edged the Bosco Blitz to a 2-1 win with goals coming from Vincent Rayan and Altamash Valsangkar.
- Ironborn Blue ran out 3-0 winners over Huskies U14 with goals from Moksh, Shane and Athar.
- The Fiery Dragons registered a 2-0 win over the Jaguars U14 with the goals coming from Arihan Das and Anirudh Fadia.
- A sensational hat-trick from Zarayus guided the Raptors to a 3-1 win over the Strikers.
- Zaid Makani’s goal helped the Marians United edge out FSI U14 by 1-0.
- Thunderbolts beat Kooh Sports by 2-0 with goals from Ananya Biswas and Angira Kanwar.
- Youth Soccer Academy outclassed the BD Tigers to win 4-0 with a superb hat-trick from Ayaan Desai.
- PS Sports and BD Tigers played out a 1-1 draw in their U16 match with goals from Saish and Dev respectively.
With this, we finally conclude the Kenkre Champions League for 2017. But wait the football season continues with the Go Green Cup up next. So sit back and relax while we bring you all the updates from the best footballing action in the city.
Also missing regular football updates of some of the best football action happening in Mumbai. Don’t forget to follow www.footballcounter.com for all the updates and match reports.
RoundGlass Punjab FC is delighted to announce the appointment of Staikos Vergetis as Head Coach for the forthcoming Hero I-League 2022-23 season. Forty-six-year-old Vergetis hails from Greece and has nearly a decade’s experience working as a…
NEW DELHI: Manisha Kalyan and Sunil Chhetri have been named as the 2021-22 AIFF Women’s Footballer of the Year, and the 2021-22 Men’s Footballer of the Year, respectively. The two stalwarts…
Mohali, August 12: RoundGlass Punjab FC is all set to begin its Punjab State Super Football League 2022 campaign with its first match on Tuesday, August 16, against Jagat Singh Palahi…
The Gaurs are the defending champions of the Durand Cup Mumbai, August 10, 2022: Four first team players – Hrithik Tiwari, Muhammed Nemil, Phrangki Buam and Ayush Chhetri – will…
The brands have signed a long-term deal Goa, August 9, 2022: FC Goa is delighted to announce T10 Sports as the Club’s official kit supplier, signing a multi-year deal with…
NEW DELHI: The Senior Men’s Indian Football Team will be back in action in September, when they play two International Friendlies against Singapore and Vietnam. The Blue Tigers will travel to…
Goa, August 11, 2022: FC Goa won the hearts of fans last year with their stellar performances in the Durand Cup. Braving the odds, the Gaurs wrapped up their Durand…
The opening game of the WIFA Women’s Football League saw Kolhapur Warriors beat Kenkre FC 3-1 kicking off their campaign with all three points The early morning fixture of Day…
Match 2 of the WIFA Women’s Football league saw, defending champions PIFA Sports kicking off their campaign in style with a 5-0 win over Puneri Warriors The defending champions PIFA’s…
Pune-based Aspire FC kicked off their WIFA WFL campaign with a convincing 4-0 win over Lawless United of Palghar Aspire kicked off the proceeding and took control of the game…
Mumbai-based OSCAR SSE will conduct trials for their Youth I League and YPL team on 16th and 17th July 2022 at Wings Sports Centre ground. Oscar SSE is a 2-star…
ROQS is revamping their squad for the upcoming season of the MFA Super Division. The team is organising trials for the men’s football team on Monday, 11th of July, 2022….
MFA Super Division club Mumbai Soccer Prodigies will be conducting trials for their MFA Youth League campaign on 22nd May 2022 in Bandra, Mumbai. Founded in 2006, the Mumbai Soccer…
Mumbai-based Football School of India is going to conduct youth trials for its boys and girls squads. The trials will be conducted for players in the age group of under-13…
Bengaluru Football Club is a professional club that competes in the Indian Super League (ISL) and are past champions of the I-League and ISL. The club has launched its Soccer…
Mumbai-based D’Souza Football Academy is going to conduct football scholarship trials for its youth squads. The trials will be conducted for players in the age group of under-7 to under-15….
OSCAR SSE, an AIFF Accredited Academy invites all U13, U15 & U18 players from ALL SOCIO-ECONOMIC backgrounds for football trials to join our Elite teams to train round the year…
Mumbai-based Air India FC is set to conduct trials for their Senior Team to play the MFA Elite (Corporate) Division. One of the top-tier clubs from Mumbai – Air India…
Mumbai-based Air India FC is set to conduct trials for their Youth Team for the MFA Super (Corporate) Division. One of the top-tier clubs from Mumbai – Air India will…
16th March, 2022: Bhaichung Bhutia Football Schools (BBFS) will conduct Residential Academy trials in Maharashtra for the academic year 2022-23. In the next few months, the trials will be organized…