Kenkre Champions League – Final Day
All good things must come to an end. Don’t take it literally. It’s just our way of saying how fabulous the Kenkre Champions League of 2017 has been. Year after year the participation levels increase, the enthusiasm magnifies and the future of Indian football keeps getting better. We at football counter bring this final round of this year’s KCL.
- The Scottish Devils beat the FFA U8 2-0 with goals from Yash Kapadia and Anmol Kampani.
- In another U8 L1 match, Shining Stars U8 defeated the Hawks by 2-0. Raapay Shaikh and Yohan Britto were the goalscorers.
- Sean Todiwalla’s brace guided FFA U8 to a 3-0 win over the Hawks.
- One World Joeys romped to a 4-0 win over Joga Bonito. Another match where there were two braces involved. The goals came from Ruhaan Bhanushali and Mitaansh Palan.
- Scottish Bravehearts emerged 3-0 winners with a mind blowing hat-trick from Sparsh Shukla.
- The Don Bosco team dismantled the Huskies U10 by 9-0 with Christiano Fernandes scoring 5 of those ten goals.
- In another match, Aspire U10 ran out 3-0 winners over Scottish Strikers with goals from Nathan, Rayan and Amaan.
- FFA U10 strolled past AB Champs with a 5-0 win.
- A brace from Arnav Kashikar leads Mighty Minions to a 2-1 win over OneWorld Havoc.
- Mahsuvin’s brace inspired FFA U10 to a 9-1 win over Bombay Patriots with seven different scorers.
- Jaguars romped to a 10-0 win over the Dynamites with the captain Joshua Mendes leading the scoring with four goals and Gautam Girish scoring a hat-trick.
- SSE U12 registered a comfortable 3-0 over the Chargers. Arhaan, Sanjay and Pronoy were amongst the goals for SSE.
- Bosco Strikers thumped the Lightning Bolt side by 11-0. The highlight of the match was seven goals by Harsh Palande. Absolute domination from the Strikers.
- FFA Blue beat Huskies U12 2-0 courtesy goals from Hamza and Ziev.
- Braces from Param Shah and Ishan Sheth lead One World FNF to a 4-0 win over All-Star
- Golden Eaglets won by a scoreline of 2-0 Rustomjee IS (A) U12 with goals from Veer Shah and Panit Madhau.
- Rustomjee IS (B) U12 suffered a 4-0 thumping at the hands of the Scottish Shooters. Sachchit Jha, Clint Fernandes, Varun Nirula and Atish Bhalerao lit up the scoreboard.
- Golden Eaglets continued their stellar performance winning 5-0 against Friends United with goals from Panit, Vivan, Vividh, Gavin and Aarin.
- The Football Academy edged the Bosco Blitz to a 2-1 win with goals coming from Vincent Rayan and Altamash Valsangkar.
- Ironborn Blue ran out 3-0 winners over Huskies U14 with goals from Moksh, Shane and Athar.
- The Fiery Dragons registered a 2-0 win over the Jaguars U14 with the goals coming from Arihan Das and Anirudh Fadia.
- A sensational hat-trick from Zarayus guided the Raptors to a 3-1 win over the Strikers.
- Zaid Makani’s goal helped the Marians United edge out FSI U14 by 1-0.
- Thunderbolts beat Kooh Sports by 2-0 with goals from Ananya Biswas and Angira Kanwar.
- Youth Soccer Academy outclassed the BD Tigers to win 4-0 with a superb hat-trick from Ayaan Desai.
- PS Sports and BD Tigers played out a 1-1 draw in their U16 match with goals from Saish and Dev respectively.
With this, we finally conclude the Kenkre Champions League for 2017. But wait the football season continues with the Go Green Cup up next. So sit back and relax while we bring you all the updates from the best footballing action in the city.
Also missing regular football updates of some of the best football action happening in Mumbai. Don’t forget to follow www.footballcounter.com for all the updates and match reports.
One of the notable members of Indian Arrows 2019-20 squad – 19 year old Ayush Adhikari has been a consistent performer that has put the youngster in spotlight. After sitting…
India’s national women’s team midfielder Indumathi Kathiresan is currently playing her part for the nation as a Police officer, asking people to follow government guidelines to fight the pandemic. The nationwide…
As the legendary Balbir Singh (senior) passed away on May 25, 2020, Indian Football pays their tribute to one of the hockey’s greatest players. Tulsidas Balaram, an Olympian in the…
Mohun Bagan’s Subha Ghosh thanks his father for backing him since he laced his first football boots while his teammate Sheikh Sahil labels his father as his ‘luckiest charm’. As…
The swift announcement of the new dates for the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup India 2020 has helped the India U-17 Women’s Team re-focus their efforts to prepare for the…
While the state of West Bengal attempts to recover from the devastation caused by the combination of the COVID-19 Pandemic and the Amphan Cyclone, a consortium of 38 footballers have…
Indian football legend IM Vijayan termed it as “end of an era” as three maestros of Kerala Police — Sharaf Ali, KT Chacko and Babu Raj — retired from their…
Mumbai based MDFA 3rd Division side Regal FC has postponed their upcoming trials to a new tentative date in April, amidst the Corona Virus outbreak Regal football Club had earlier announced…
Newly promoted side Mumbai Marines FC are on the lookout for players for the upcoming season of the MDFA 1st Division, the club announced. After a successful MDFA 2nd Division…
Mumbai based MDFA 3rd Division side Regal FC will be conducting a two day football trials for city footballers for their upcoming season Regal football Club has announced that they…
Mumbai based GKW Rangers FC will conduct trials for its MDFA 3rd division side as well as its U14 age group team that competes in MDFA Yuva Premier League U14….
Mumbai based Rhino Sports Academy will be conducting trials for its upcoming seasons of MDFA 1st Division and MDFA 3rd Division Rhino Sports Academy will be fielding a side each…
OSCAR SSE, a 2 star AIFF Accredited Academy, will be conducting age group trials (U13, U15 and U18 players) to induct in its Elite Program for 2020-21 season All the…
Mumbai First Division side Sterling Football Academy will be conducting their 2nd round of trials for their MDFA 1st Division campaign this Saturday 29nd Feb Sterling Football Academy will be…
Mumbai First Division side Sterling Football Academy will be conducting trials for their MDFA 1st Division campaign this Saturday 22nd Feb Sterling Football Academy will be fielding a team in…
Ex-Servicemen Social Education and Sports foundation to conduct trials for MDFA 1st & 3rd Division reams
Ex-Servicemen social education and sports foundation will be conducting trials for their MDFA 1st Division & 3rd Division sides The first round of trials for MDFA club Ex-Servicemen social education and…
The Mumbai District Football Association (MDFA), the governing body for football in Mumbai district is set to host their coaching camps and selection trials for the WIFA Inter District Men’s…