Go Green Cup 2017 Day 3 (Matunga + Dadar)
Some exciting football to watch, loads of matches, two locations and one site that has all the action covered- Football Counter ;). Here is the Round Up for Day 3 of the Go Green Cup 2017- Matunga + Dadar.
- Kooh OLPS U10 beat the Shining Stars A U10 2-0 with goals from Shardul and Aryan.
- Shardul Sanas was amongst the goals again this time leading with a hat-trick as Kooh OLPS U10 brushed aside Mumbai Rookies by 6-0.
- Don Bosco Green had Prithvi Padwal to thank whose braced lead them to a 4-0 over Mumbai Rookies. The Rookies suffering their second loss conceding 10 in that process.
- The FFA Blue was involved in a 1-1 draw against the Don Bosco Blue.
- FFA B notched their first win of the day beating Total FA 3-0.
- Total FA got off the mark in the winning column for the day with a 2-0 win over the Shining Stars B U10 courtesy Gavin’s brace.
- The Mighty Minions edged out the Kooh Sports U10 side by 1-0 with the winner scored by Arnav Kashikar.
- Huskies U10 edged out the Kooh Sports U10 by 1-0 with the solo goal coming from Aaron Cordeiro
- Aaarav Dharamsey leads the charge for the Panthers scoring a sensational hat-trick to beat Huskies U10 3-1.
- Bosco Strikers star player Harsh Palande once again lead his side to a crucial 4-1 win over the Scottish Shooters scoring a brace.
- It was Harsh Palande yet again amongst the goals with a brace again this time as the Bosco Strikers beat the Kooh Sports A side 3-1
- OIS UTD Legends ran out 3-0 winners over Bandra 7 with goals from Sparsh, Dhanraj and Tomotaka.
- Ethan Ray Falcon’s brace guided the Syanislaus Boys U12 to a 3-0 win over Bandra 7.
- Craig Salve, Arnav Gorantala and Vedant Pingle all scored braces to guide Jaguars XE of a 6-1 thumping of OIS UTD Stars.
- The Roaring Tigers and the Jaguars XF played out a 1-1 draw in their match. Anas Shaikh scored for the Tigers while Joshua Mendes equalized for the Jaguars.
- Stavyah Goradia’s six goals lead the Roaring Tigers to a 10-0 thumping of the All Star FC.
- Jaguars XF were inspired yet again by the sorcery of Joshua Mendes as he scored a hat-trick in their 6-1 win over All-Star FC.
- HP Kooh Sports B ran out 3-2 winners against the Bombay Gymkhana Pugs courtesy a wonderful brace for Arush.
- Youth Soccer Academy edged the Huskies U14 by 1-0 with Joel Barnes scoring the winning
- Ironborn Phoenix side was rampant in their approach as they strolled past the Outkasts 11-2 with Rishab Singh bagging six out of the eleven goals. Moksh Surve grabbed a brace.
- Bosco United ran away 3-0 winners against the Kooh OLPS U14 with goals from Samar, Karsten and Pranit.
- Uday and Dev managed to score a brace each to guide HP Kooh Sports A side to a thrilling 4-2 win over DIAS FC.
- Shane Aranha led his side with a brace as Ironborn Giants beat HP Kooh Sports A BY 6-0.
- Ironborn Giants registered a 4-1 win over the Jaguars U14 courtesy of a sensational brace from Rony Chowdhry.
Under 14 Girls
- Reya Gandhi’s brace inspired the Fire Birds to a 2-0 win over the Kooh Sports Girls.
That’s all from GO GREEN CUP-DPCG DADAR+MATUNGA (DAY 3). Hope you enjoyed all the updates. We will be back with Day 4 soon.
Missing regular football updates of some of the best football action happening in Mumbai. Don’t forget to follow www.footballcounter.com for all the updates and match reports
The top three teams from both MFA Elite Premier league and MFA Elite Corporate League will take part in the Harwood Champions League as MFA brings back a legacy competition
Ambernath United – Atlanta FC lived up to their billing of tournament favorites as they defeated Mumbai Customs 3-0 in Match 3 of MFA Harwood Premier League.
Goals from Saurabh, Denzil, and Sanket give Bank of Baroda their second win of the campaign as they sink Income tax with a 3-1 win. Bank of Baroda continued their…
The opening game of MFA Harwood Champions League turned out to be a perfect introduction to the tournament as Bank of Baroda edged out KSA in a 5 goal thriller.
“I realised that this is the real deal, and I cannot afford to take anything lightly, and I have to work hard,” said Raynier in an interview with Goal.com If you…
Sumaiyya Shaikh struck her second hat-trick of the campaign as Maharashtra completed a comprehensive 3-0 win over 8-time runner-up Odisha FC to end the campaign on a positive note.
A profligate Income tax played out a 0-0 draw against PIFA Colaba on Tuesday in the second game of MFA Harwood Champions League
Despite the heavy downpour and no goals, PIFA Colaba and Mumbai Customs played out an entertaining game of football at the Cooperage Stadium in game 5 of the MFA Harwood Champions League
The India U-17 Women’s Team suffered a 0-2 defeat against Mexico U-17 in their last match of the 6th Torneo Female Football Tournament in Vilesse, Italy on Sunday, June 26,…
~ The young-centre back already has 10 senior international caps to his name in addition to an AFC Cup winners’ medal ~ Goa, July 1, 2022: FC Goa have completed…
MFA Super Division club Mumbai Soccer Prodigies will be conducting trials for their MFA Youth League campaign on 22nd May 2022 in Bandra, Mumbai. Founded in 2006, the Mumbai Soccer…
Mumbai-based Football School of India is going to conduct youth trials for its boys and girls squads. The trials will be conducted for players in the age group of under-13…
Bengaluru Football Club is a professional club that competes in the Indian Super League (ISL) and are past champions of the I-League and ISL. The club has launched its Soccer…
Mumbai-based D’Souza Football Academy is going to conduct football scholarship trials for its youth squads. The trials will be conducted for players in the age group of under-7 to under-15….
OSCAR SSE, an AIFF Accredited Academy invites all U13, U15 & U18 players from ALL SOCIO-ECONOMIC backgrounds for football trials to join our Elite teams to train round the year…
Mumbai-based Air India FC is set to conduct trials for their Senior Team to play the MFA Elite (Corporate) Division. One of the top-tier clubs from Mumbai – Air India…
Mumbai-based Air India FC is set to conduct trials for their Youth Team for the MFA Super (Corporate) Division. One of the top-tier clubs from Mumbai – Air India will…
16th March, 2022: Bhaichung Bhutia Football Schools (BBFS) will conduct Residential Academy trials in Maharashtra for the academic year 2022-23. In the next few months, the trials will be organized…
Mumbai-based Bombay Muslims Sports Club will conduct trials for its Elite Men’s team for the upcoming MFA Elite League. Bombay Muslims have been a regular outfit in Mumbai Football top…
Thane-based Salsette FC will be conducting football Trials this Saturday for their upcoming MFA Elite Division 2021-22 Campaign. Salsette FC had been playing in Super Division back in the 2016-17…